Why the C-1?
The C-1 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. Thanks to its cardioid (heart-shaped) pattern, the C-1 microphone picks up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sounds that can ruin an otherwise perfect recording. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-1 is very neutral sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
But That’s Not All…
The C-1 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, die-cast body can withstand all the rigors of bleary-eyed late-night recording marathons. And with its rugged foam-padded carrying case, it travels in safety and style. We also included a swivel stand mount so it can be affixed to your studio’s mic stands.
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life