M-Audio BX5a Studiophile 70 Watt Bi-Amplified Speaker System. Recording professionals around the world rely on M-Audio Studiophile reference monitors for exceptional sonic accuracy. The Studiophile BX5a Deluxe monitors update our bestsellers with new waveguides and enhanced driver integration for a cohesive and refined sound. The 5 low-frequency driver cones are crafted from Kevlar, an extremely resilient material. Curved cone design coupled with high-temperature voice coils and damped rubber surrounds deliver excellent fidelity and durability. The 1 waveguide-loaded, high-frequency drivers are made of magnetically shielded silk domes for a crisp top end thats gentle on the ears. 70-watt bi-amped power and expertly tuned crossovers round out a first-rate pair of reference monitors with a footprint small enough to fit just about anywhere. Measurements: 6.9″ L x 7.9″ W x 9.8″ H 11 lbs.
- Frequency Response: 56Hz-22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Low-Frequency Amplifier Power: 40 watts
- High-Frequency Amplifier Power: 30 watts
- Maximum Signal-To-Noise (Dynamic Range): > 100 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: Factory programmed for either 115V ~50/60 Hz or 230V ~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size: 7.7” x 7” x 10”; 19.5cm x 17.6cm x 25.2cm
- Weight: 11 lbs./unit; 5 kg.