Club standard layout
The CDJ-850 uses the standard club layout, inheriting the precise control of the industry standard Pioneer CDJ series. Not only equipped with a large, 206 mm jog dial that allows for free and easy control, the CDJ-850 also features an easy to use rotary selector and a layout that puts browse buttons on the display, giving you the same exacting controls as the professional models.
Compatible with a Variety of Media and Formats
Allows the home DJ to enjoy using all kinds of music formats and media as the CDJ-850 is compatible with the MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats recorded on USB storage devices or CD-R/RW discs.
Comes with rekordbox™, the dedicated DJ music file management software to make it easy for all DJs to enjoy the DJ life.
Lets you set your own Specifications (settings, creating playlists, saving histories) for analyzing music files and making DJ play a snap.
- ●Analyzes data such as the Wave, Beat Grid, BPM, and ID3 TAG of music files
- ●Sets up Cues and Loops
- ●Creates and edits Playlists
- ●Saves the history of music files played on the CDJ-850-K
Browse and Display Produce Quick and Easy Song Selection
Our GUI, which makes music file info, such as title, artist and BPM, easy to grasp, and the easy-to-use rotary selector are combined for quick and easy music selection. The WAVE display smoothes out DJ play because it allows the DJ to grasp the flow and dynamics of the whole song.
USB interface for DJ software control or audio interface
MIDI compatible DJing software can be used via a USB connection to a PC. The CDJ-850-K is also compatible with USB HID. By connecting via USB HID, the more complex operations of DJing software can be achieved, without using a control disc. It can also be used as a PC’s audio interface.
Equipped with an editable Tag List function
The CDJ-850 comes with our Tag List function, whitch allows a song to be easily registered with just the press of a button while playing or selecting a song, so a list of songs to be played next can be created. Further, the order of songs in the Tag List can be changed and the list can saved as a playlist in rekordbox™.
- ●Equipped with Auto Beat Loop, which automatically sets up a loop of the beat when the button is pressed.
- ●Four levels of settings can be made for a maximum variation range of a song’s tempo—, ±6%, ±10%, ±16% and WIDE*.
- ●Equipped with our Resume function, so when a disc is removed and later reloaded, it returns to the previous state.
- ●Excellent vibration-resistance thanks to its Shock-Proof Memory and Floating Architecture.
* WIDE only works with music CDs. Music files such as MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF can be set in 3 levels, ±6%, ±10%, ±16%.
OFFICIAL SERATO ACCESSORY
Pioneer is the licensed partner of Serato that is a software company making digital vinyl emulation systems.
Serato is providing official endorsement of the licensed partner’s accessory.
- ■ Supported Media : USB Storage Devices (including flash memory, HDD, Music CD, CD R/RW)
- ■ Supported Files : MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- ■ Supported File Systems with USB Storage : FAT16, FAT32, HFS
- ■ Frequency Response : 4Hz – 20kHz
- ■ S/N Ratio : >115dB
- ■ Total Harmonic Distortion : < 0.003 %
- ■ USB Ports : A port × 1 (top panel), B port × 1
- ■ Audio Output Terminals : Audio Out (RCA) x 1
- ■ Other Terminals : Control (3.5 mm mini-plug) x 1
- ■ Audio Output Voltage : 2.0 V
- ■ Power Consumption : 21 W
- ■ Auto-standby function*
- ■ Max External Dimensions : 305 mm (W) × 364.4 mm (D) × 105.5 mm (H)
- ■ Unit Weight : 3.3 kg