These compact, ruggedly built interfaces offer high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers, record 24-bit audio at up to 96 kHz, and include powerful, easy-to-use Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows and Capture™ Duo recording software for iPad.
Tightly Integrated Software – As you Expect from Presonus!
PreSonus is famous for its tightly integrated hardware/software solutions, and the AudioBox i series is no exception. Of course you get Studio One Artist.
Class A All the Way
PreSonus’ award-winning analog signal processors and microphone preamps have long been popular among top professionals and home enthusiasts alike. So when you see the name PreSonus, you expect top audio quality—and the AudioBox i series delivers.
Heavy Metal Never Weighed so Little!
AudioBox iTwo is a mobile interface in the best sense of the term. They can sit on a tabletop or fit in the pocket of a backpack or laptop bag and are powered by the USB bus, so you don’t have to mess with a “wall wart” power supply or AC cord. And they’re built to withstand the rigors of travel.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
Audiobox iTwo Inputs and Outputs
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and 48V phantom power
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1×1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (iTwo: variable mix via Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6 GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- Nimbit® Free account to distribute and sell your music