QTX QR12K Active Loudspeaker
This self-powered, active loudspeaker is both lightweight and portable. The integrated amplifier means you have no need for expensive and bulky external amplifiers. In addition to this it can power an additional ‘passive’ loudspeaker (see related products above).
Two microphone inputs and one stereo ‘line’ input makes this ideal for touring musicians and performers. An adjustable Echo function is a useful feature for vocalists too, and the stereo input will allow connection of a laptop, mp3 player, Smartphone etc. (basically, anything with a headphone socket) using our iPod connection cable (again, in the related products above). Bass and treble adjustments allow you to sculpt the sound to suit your style or a particular venue and there are independent volume controls for the microphones and line input.
Compact, but with enough power for most applications, this active loudspeaker will deliver superb sound quality for install or on-the-go use.
- Microphone and line inputs with volume controls
- Titanium HF compression driver
- Compact moulded enclosure with carry handle
- Integral flying points and 35mm pole mount socket
- Power supply220-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Woofer300mm (12”)
- Amplifier output power : rms80W
- Amplifier output power : max.180W
- Power handling : speaker max.300W
- Speaker output8 Ohms min, 90W max.
- Frequency response50Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions : W(front/rear) x H x D350/180 x 570 x 300mm